5 Manly Gift Ideas for Men
November 25th, 2019 by Broquet
5 Things Manly Men Enjoy as Gifts
Believe it or not, there are still some manly men out there. Perhaps you know one. A brother, a dad, a grandfather, a boss, a policeman, a member of the military, or perhaps even a man you've had your eye on.... buying a gift for them is hard, but it's not impossible. Here are some things to consider when gift shopping for them:
1. Alcohol. Whether he likes a stiff drink or a cold brew, think outside the bottle or can. There are many accessories you can get him for his bar at home.
There are plenty of cocktail mixes, fancy beer glasses, special ice molds for certain drinks...the list goes on. If you are getting him a bottle or a case of his favorite adult beverage, don't be afraid to supplement it with some accessories he's sure to enjoy.
What most men do not enjoy are hangovers, and even the manliest of men can't beat nature sometimes. Luckily, we live in a time where there are plenty of products out there to help with those pesky hangovers!
2. Facial hair. It is a fact - a man who can't grow thick facial hair is forever envious of those men who can. Consider gifts, such as combs of different sizes, a straight razor, or oils that can enhance his beard, mustache, goatee, muttonchops, or whichever facial hairstyle he prefers.
Manly men won't hesitate to give a little bit of attention to the hair on their faces they sometimes spend literal years growing! Some men just aren't familiar with the hair care products available for their faces!
3. Big Things. The bigger, the better. If he has big man hands, he wants things big enough to fill them. Everything from manual and power tools, weapons, and even everyday items like big ol' bars of soap! Do you think big hands appreciate a 2 oz bar of soap? Nope!
4. Their tongues. They say there is no better way to a man's heart than through his stomach, but to get there, you have to go through the mouth.
Men snack, and men will snack on everything under the sun.
Perhaps your man needs constant protein from all of his man work. Did you know there are many different kinds of jerky? Venison (made from deer), elk, buffalo, even vegan, just to name a few. There are many other meat snacks as well!
But does he host gatherings? Maybe a snack isn't enough for him...what about his cookouts and barbecues? The list of gifts is almost endless for his bbq - utensils, wood chips, sauces, rubs, serving platters, aprons, or maybe something as significant as a thermometer! Talk to your pitmaster about his bbq to find out what he needs. You can trust he'll talk about that.
5. Their clothes. Most manly men don't want to get dressed up. This is unfortunate because most of them look amazing when they do. Is it because we see it so rarely? Who knows! The important thing is that they look good. Encourage him to look amazing by getting him something he'll look and feel great in. Ties, shoes, socks, shirts, pants, and maybe even a fedora. You might be surprised to see what he can pull off!
But this is so much! Where do you start looking? The good news is that Broquet features many gift sets containing many of the items mentioned above! Visit Broquet.Co today to find the perfect gift for the manly men in your lives.
© 2022 Broquet. All rights reserved.