Men's Business Attire Essentials Starter Kit
Hello there, handsome young businessman and/or handsome young businessman's potential new favorite person. Just getting started in the world of dashing professional fashion? Not sure you know the difference between a silk tie, a cotton tie, and a particularly tall sock? Don't worry. We've got you covered.
The Corner Office Business Attire Kit has everything a dapper gent needs to get going in the world of CEOs and tie clips. Whether the recipient of this awesome manly crate of ties, socks, and accessories is a new university graduate, a lucky dad on Father's Day, a student at law school, or a guy celebrating a promotion, this gift set is sure to go over well.
The Corner Office Kit comes with:
- One Genuine Silver Tie Bar
- One Pair of Genuine Silver Cufflinks
- Three (3) Assorted Silk Ties
- Three (3) Assorted Business Socks
All of the items in this box come from the proudly American company The Tie Bar, so you can be sure you're giving the gift of quality. Nothing says "congratulations, mister successful" like a kit that will empower the guy in your life to walk into a board room with an extra bit of swagger in his step. Don't waste your time or his with inferior gifts: celebrate success with a gift set he'll actually put to use.
When to Wear a Tie Bar
Tie bars are a handy little accessory that both look great and serve a purpose. You should wear a tie bar when:
1. You find your ties never sit perfectly straight (your shoulders may be slightly uneven)
2. You expect to be leaning over, maybe to inspect paperwork over someone’s shoulder
3. You just feel like your outfit needs an extra bit of personality
How to Wear a Tie Bar
1. Make sure you’re not just putting the bar on the tie. This sleek accessory serves a purpose – it clips the tie to your shirt!
2. You’ll want the bar to end up between the third and fourth buttons on your shirt. Not too high, not too low.
3. Gentlemen, don’t forget to wear it with pride.
Shipping is $9.95 for the first item and $14.95 for 2 or more Broquet's within the continental United States. See standard shipping times to the left. In a rush? You can also select expedited shipping options at the checkout. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands is $14.95 for the first item and just $21.95 for 2 or more Broquet's.
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. If the order is placed on a Friday, your order may not ship until Monday. If the order is placed on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day. **Note: During peak periods (ie. Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Season) orders may take 2-4 business days to ship out.
We'll email you a tracking number so you can keep tabs on your order. If you have any questions, you can always reach the Broquet customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
committed to awesome
Nothing goes on the site until it has been tested
(aggressively) and deemed awesome.
Shipping is quick and easy to track.
We're not happy until you're happy. Email us at